Re: Dream walking?

From: Julian Lord <jlord_at_...>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 19:21:14 +0100

Rob :

>(Vingans usually not being in the marriage market)
>
>Is that true? Why is that then? I like redheads myself!

Not absolutely true, no, but many 17th century Vingans worship her from a desire
to avenge their (deceased) One True Love. Or their dead children ; or dead mother ;
or dead father ; et alia : so no, it's worship that's not particularly conducive to
traditional romance, no.

OTOH a _normal_ Vingan is one who believes in Orlanth's daughter without any psychological need for any such bloody-minded justification ; nor any Humakti style geasa/narration et al et cetera ...

IMO the purer Vingans have no absolute marriage taboos, as such.

Of course, Vingans do tend towards a certain kind of ...

vindictive energy ? ...

... and wouldn't necessarily make good wives ? ... ;-)

:-)

Julian Lord

--
"Hmmm, I've heard of other powers.