Re: Re: Dream walking?

From: Moah, platypus powaaa! <MOAH_at_...>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 05:06:20 +0100

steve_at_... wrote:

> On another somewhat related subject, Jennifer pointed out to me
> last night that according to Thunder rebels, a woman needs to
> be still fertile to be an Earth priestess. That I'm probably
> going to ignore IMG because I want a bunch of white haired old
> priestesses who scare the youngsters silly from time to time,
> but I'm wondering why a woman has to stop being a priestess at
> menopause?

Cause the earth goddesses are all about fertility? Well there are the few odds one, but generally the goddesses are worshipped for their fertility association. I guess a priestess would need to share that to be a proper channel for the ceremony. You can still have white haired devotees or initiates, I suppose?

Not that i'm saying you should stick to canon or anything, I'm just offering whatever rationalization my mind comes up with.

Moah, platypus powaaa!