Re: Tribes of Dragon Pass

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 08:05:39 +0000 (GMT)

> *Order of Tribes is according to Barbarian
> Adventures, Dragon Pass
> place names
>
> Below is older Guide before HeroWars....
> http://members.tripod.com/~insley/sartar.html

Nice work!

For the sake of completeness, here's a list I put together, also before HW/HQ

http://www.williams.nildram.co.uk/gloranth/tribes.htm

and a really nit-picking detailed analysis of the material available on the Kheldon back then:

http://www.williams.nildram.co.uk/gloranth/kallyr/clantrib.htm

I'm not sure to what extent the new material fitted in with this and to what extent it contradicted it. You wn't find any mention here of the entire Kheldon tribe losing their Movement powers, I know that for certain.

Jane Williams

Yahoo! Messenger - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends today! Download Messenger Now http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com/download/index.html