Re: Orlanthi miles?

From: jeffrichard68 <richj_at_...>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 19:51:08 -0000

> Or perhaps it was introduced by Sartar when he built the roads?

I know this is a pretty random observation, but it is worth mentioning how remarkable the Royal Roads of Sartar are. Our happy band of Seattle Farmers live on the Starfire Ridge above the Nymie Vale and rarely make it outside of the Ridge and Vale lands (roughly a half-day travel in any direction). But last session, they travelled to Quackford and crossed the Stream on Sartar's Bridge. Boy were they impressed! Wow, such marvels! An entire herd of cattle could be herded across that bridge in one go!

It is easier to underestimate how great an impression Sartar's Roads has made upon the Sartarite tribes.

Jeff