Re: Re: Greetings and Felicitations

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 09:23:11 -0700

> I have used different time periods and locations from Gloranthan
> history. This allows me to make up stuff without it needing to be
> totally consistent with "modern" publications - a kind of license to
> YGMV in case you needed one.

Note that Licence is specifically granted by the First Rule (page 177): Your Glorantha *Will* Vary.

Argrath is strangled at birth by a Time-traveling Lunar player hero? Okay. Kallyr marries the Red Emperor and they jointly rule a land of peace & harmony? Okay.
The Kingdom of War is destroyed by five beginning-level player heroes? Okay.

It's your game, play it how you want. (Just don't expect everyone else to play the same game as you do - their Glorantha is Varying as well!)

RR
- Richelieu