RE: Greetings and Felicitations

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 18:25:03 +0100

> Note that outside of the words "Lunar" and "Orlanthi", I
> don't know at all what you are talking about.

Oops...
Sorry, but it's a big, rich universe. Ask, and you *will* be answered. Probably with far more detail than you wanted to know, in most cases :(

> I don't know what/who the Delecti are, and I don't know that there's
> anyone specific called "The Necromancer".

Delecti is an individual, otherwise known as "the Necromancer". He exists in the Upland Marsh, which is to the west of Sartar. He's been there a long time. He creates zombies, among other nasty things. A lot more detail is available, but I hope that gives the general idea?