Re: the Evil Empire

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_at_...>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 07:24:13 +0100

Jane wrote:
>> Plus if I *do* want a little of the Evil Empire, I can always
>> have them find out their beloved Lunar Empire isn't quite as
>> lovely as they think it is.

> Seriously, this is an area Nick Brooke does very well: the
> clash between being a Nice Person and being part of an Empire
> that does some really appalling things. Nick, you out there?

Yurr. (Hung over, though).

Hey, LC: try this! (The Evil Empire)
http://www.etyries.com/moonie/evilempire.htm

And this! (The Lunar Way Seminar) (the first half, anyway) http://www.etyries.com/moonie/seminar.htm

And anything else at www.etyries.com you fancy! All written before ILH-1, so make of it what you will.

Love and peace, Nick

PS: "Griffin Mountain" (Gloranthan Classics, Volume II) is printed by Moon Design Publications and is available from Warehouse 23:

http://www.warehouse23.com/item.cgi?ISS1606 (soft) http://www.warehouse23.com/item.cgi?ISS1607 (hard)

Have a look at their other Issaries and Gloranthan products while you're ordering:
http://www.warehouse23.com/search.cgi?comp=Issaries http://www.warehouse23.com/search.cgi?pline=Glorantha