Re: The World of Glorantha

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_at_...>
Date: Sat, 08 May 2004 05:26:36 -0000

Jane asks:

> A sudden nasty thought. You HAVE read "Glorantha, Introduction to the
> Hero Wars", haven't you? ... Is it still in print? And if not, might
> I suggest that this is corrected?

According to http://www.glorantha.com/products/1105.html, "The World of Glorantha" will be printed later this year. I understand that's the HeroQuest version of the old "Glorantha: Introduction to the Hero Wars".

(And I ought to have a chat with somebody re: whether those "in-voice" bits of G:IttHW will survive the re-edit... adding "What My Grandfather Told Me" (i.e. history) to complement the HeroQuest Voices could be a joy and a delight!)

There's a bunch of 2nd hand copies of G:IttHW available on amazon.com -- and there's one copy going for £70 on amazon.co.uk, but that looks like irrational exuberance to me! (I was about to mention that there's one selling on eBay right now, but then I saw the high bidder's name... :-)

Cheers, Nick