Trollball League 834ST.

From: kmnellist_at_...
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 01:23:19 EDT

Welcome, darksports fans, to the latest news from Shadows Dance. Great Mother
Netanjag* is calling for teams** to enter the 834 league. Teams must register
by providing a brief (100word) description of themselves. While no one expects
any sane humans to participate in the teams, there is intense interest in the
City of Pavis where fortunes are to be wagered on the results. Experienced pundits,
if there were any, would know that Trollball teams can be judged by their professional or amateur status, their equipment, the ferocity of their fans, their dayclub behaviour and trolldrinkisms, their favoured pitch conditions, unusual tactics or specialties, their sponsor and sometimes even by their chants
and rituals songs.

Garang Crispwalker (uzsports pundit, match of the Night)

Keith_at_bigpumpkin.co.uk
**you, potential players

More Out of Character, I am looking for several (10ish, perhaps more) players for a turn based PBEM game using some HeroQuest rules. I am hoping to start in mid June and run one round per week, so the league is supposed to run almost in real time. It is not really Hero Quest but I am using simple contests,  augments, 100word anrratives, Glorantha and lots of other HQy stuff. Limited  participation is possible, if you are short of time, and lurkers (also known as "our panel of experts" and "commentators") are welcome, but we'd prefer some after match analysis.
We have Black Fleet's Barnacled Blisterers, the Verdant Behemoths (from Pamaltela!), the Killsea Devastators and the Atrocious Atroxics already lined up. Join the League, honour mighty Karrg and his mother! Keith Nellist