Re : Hero Quests R Uz

From: Christoph Kohring <ChOK_at_...>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2001 20:10:28 +0100

> Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2001 15:55:34 -0000
> From: "Wulf Corbett" <wulfc_at_...>
> Subject: Re: Hero Quests R Uz
>

>> I know there's HQ's in Sartar Rising!... quite a few. But I
>> suspect that there will be something on HQ's in Storm Tribe -- if not, there
>> WILL be something in Sartar Rising. And I'd suspect something on
>> the HeroWars site before either of those.
>
> Hmm... given that Thunder Rebels was first intended for November,
> there will probably be snow on the ground again before Sartar Rising
> emerges... very atmospheric, but a bit long to wait :)

You got it wrong, Wulf, it will be summer in the northern hemisphere when SR will come out... at the very earliest!

(I don't see why "Mr. Boatright" should be the only one allowed to "make productive and constructive commentary"!!! :o) ;o) :o)

More seriously, hasn't anyone at Issaries central thought about having a subscription website where everything is published as soon as it is available?!? After all, all the information is written on a digital support anyway, so... By the way I seem to remember that there is a British RPG that is available both on paper and digitally. Unfortunately I don't remember which one.

"It's all about information, Baby!"

Christoph, patiently (Hum, hum...) waiting for TR, ST and SR... to begin with!