Re: Last Refuge of Scoundrels

From: Jeff <jakyer_at_...>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 04:16:27 -0000

> Without giving anything away... I wrote at least the first draft of
> that. I still don't recommend vendref as player characters,
> *especially* if one of the PCs is a Grazer. (It can work in one-
offs,
> but I think the disparity in social standing is too great.)

Oh I agree. I should have made that clearer. I was just trying options. Frankly, a Vendref group would be just another "Timmy The Trollkin" game... Unless you ran a bunch of escaped Vendref - that would give a lot of reason to have some knowlege of Orlanthiisms but not enough to get by (a great IC way to excuse OOC gaffs and so forth)

> If you want to be a downtrodden character, play a Fonritan slave.
At
> least t here everyone's a slave, so they actually have a lot more
> freedom.

True.

Or just play trollkin. =)

Jeff