Re: Gloranthan West

From: Trotsky <TTrotsky_at_...>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 10:01:05 +0100

Bryan Thexton:

>> Not just unremarkable - most of it wasn't even *there*. Oh, there
>

>> was a
>

>>small forest with trolls in it, but what came out from behind the
>>

>> Ban
>

>>was much larger. It shoved the entire coastline several miles to
>>

>> the west...
>
>But how widely know is that known? I mean, how do you even tell your
>coast line has moved without a GPS system or _really_ good longitude
>measuring?

No, if they'd been able to tell that the coastline had moved, they'd have noticed something fishy was up before the Ban started to come down. Although they wouldn't have known *what* exactly had happened, of course.

>Maybe ENPL (Essence Node Position Location) magic? I
>understand that after the syndic ban dropped it was possible to see
>that the KOW was bigger than the maps indicated, but.....somehow I
>don't see people being as concerned about its size as its existence.

Certainly the latter is more immediately worrying to most people, yes :)

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic