Re: Re: Gloranthan West

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 00:24:06 -0400

See, I think that would fall well into my YGMV zone. I don't think I'd ever let the lines be that bright and clear in any normal situation. I'd blur it up a fair amount. I'd only allow it as below if the players were going to encounter both and see that they were mirrors. In fact, I'd probably only allow that if the Ban was still up, and I threw the players into it to hit these in rapid succession. But that's a personal taste thing.

LC