Re: Charg and other "blank lands"

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 19:49:38 +0300 (EEST)

On Wed, 19 May 2004 bethexton_at_... wrote:

> On the other hand, if the blank lands policy is still in effect, it
> might be a good thing to note it somewhere, for those who still don't
> like being overrun by grand events.
>
> --Bryan

One's campaign will have to take it's own course at some point Bryan. It offiscial material is still useful in illuminating "how things work in Glorantha", but for me it's still an open question whether Sartar will be conquered come 1602 or not.*

If one follows every timeline stage by stage, the player heroes will not get their chanse to be heroes and make a differense.

        -Adept

*In the offiscial timeline everything that can go wrong for Sartar goes wrong. The exception being that a dragon intervenes when the Empire brings the Bat to attack Boldhome.