Whitewall

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 22:13:24 -0400

Yeah, so can someone explain the political situation around Whitewall to me?

I skimmed a copy of Orlanth is Dead! the other day (didn't pick it up, picked up the Dragon Pass Gazeteer, more what I need right now since I don't plan to play the Sartar campaign as is for now) and that plus other bits are all sort of confused in my tiny, tiny brain.

OK - So the Empire invades and takes over in 1602 when it gets Boldhome. Then in 1613 Kallyr starts up a rebellion, that is ultimately put down.

Now, in 1621 Whitewall falls after a 2-year siege? And at that point, all Orlanthi magic doesn't work anymore?

And what is the whole political situation around this?

1615 is the death of the Pharoah and the end of the Holy Country as a unified entity.

When does Rikard Tigerheart decide to reclaim the holy land? And is that Heortland? And our High King at Whitewall? Also Heortland? (not Sartar) And when does each assume control. And at some point the Lunars get involved.

Can someone walk me through this part?

LC