Re: Re: Garrath the Argrath

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 14:46:59 +0300 (EEST)

On Wed, 2 Jun 2004, Rob wrote:

> Now, I know we have many Argraths but I wanted to know if Garrath
> Sharpsword was THE Argrath. It seems that there is no 'THE Argrath'
> at all. I guess I was hoping there was. Ho hum.

Nobody can run a Glorantha game slaved to the offiscial timeline. Especially when playing with heroic player characters, something is going to give (I suppose you can railroad it if you really want to).

Garrath is a strong contender for the throne of Sartar. There's nothing stopping you from reading the saga so that he is _the_ Argrath.

It's the hero wars, anything can happen. The offiscial timeline is a useful thing, illuminating _one_ way things can play out.

        -Adept