Re: Garrath the Argrath

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 15:28:26 -0000

Erm, Nick - sorry to disagree, but some of us who had been out of touch with Glorantha since the RQ2 days when we thought (at leats I did) that we had one Argrath, this is all a bit new. I have KoS and its a great read, but all this mystery stuff is a big pain in the butt. I'm a surveyor by trade, so I guess I like to put things in nicely measured boxes-I'll have to deal with that.

But us guys coming back to Glorantha and trying to run Sartar Rising games need help with trying to organise the coming few years in to some kind of coherent plot. One of the biggies for me is the Sharpsword thread, and how he fits in, or more precisely how I can weave him into my story arc.

Now, I know we have many Argraths but I wanted to know if Garrath Sharpsword was THE Argrath. It seems that there is no 'THE Argrath' at all. I guess I was hoping there was. Ho hum.

Anyway I have already searched through the digest and the comments here were very very helpfull, so thank you guys.

Cheers ;-)
Rob (not 'THE' Argrath)