Re: the Abiding Book

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2004 10:35:36 -0700

Light Castle

>So if the Abiding book didn't show up until the 7th century, does
>that mean there are
>Malkioni sects that just don't use/believe the book?

I think that most of the Malkioni of Umathela don't use the book (though it's likely that they actually do use parts of it, given how widely it spread in the early Imperial Age).

>if I
>want someone arguing that the Abiding Book is a GodLearner heresy I
>can, and if I want
>no one to agree with her, I can. :-)

Pro: the God Learners wrote it
Con: they wrote it before they started god-learning.

I think most Malkioni take the second position.

--

David Dunham