Re: Gathering Thunder (mild spoilers)

From: ttrotsky2 <TTrotsky_at_...>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 23:00:16 -0000

> The point is that at Iceland they were essentially subordinates. One
> of the reasons you were lukewarm about that episode IIRC is
> precisely the lack of player-hero autonomy.

No, not at all; you must be confusing me with someone else. IMO, the player hero autonomy was significantly greater in 'Iceland' than it is in many of the Gathering Thunder scenarios, which is actually a bit of a pity. That was one of the things that 'Iceland' did get right, at least for me.

> Sorry if
> this isn't clear, but throughout GT Orlanth and Ernalda magic is
> back and not just for the relative handful at Iceland.

Ahah. Thanks for the explanation.

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic