Re: Chaos Sorcery

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 14:30:44 -0400

Thanks for the info Peter. Damn, those Boristi sound nasty. Me likey. :)

It seems I'll have to have a heavy sit down with him and let him bounce ideas around of how he sees their sorcery and theology, then we can see what's the best fit for his character. At least I have a fair number of options to work with now.

Thanks, all.

LC