RE: Games at Continuum [was:Tula]

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 23:05:30 +0100

> At the moment I'm avoiding booking things at all, because
> > everything I really want to do doesn't have a time set!
> >
> > I hear rumours of Ducks and Baboons, frex.... and I'm not
> missing out on *that* again!
>
> "So many games and not enough time!"

This is the norm. My entire face-to-face gaming for the year, in one weekend. Let's see just how much can be squashed into a mere 72 hours or so.

> All being well that will be the only complaint about Continuum.
> Sometimes Jane you may just have to commit to one thing at a time.

I have heard of this theory, and am trying to put it into practise. Which means not booking for any freeforms at all, as I don't know which will clash with the far more important and enjoyable table-top HQ games. Sigh. The only one I *am* in is Harem Nights, because it got combined with Eat at Geos so as to stop them clashing.... What do you mean, do one thing at a time??