Re: Tula

From: Neil Smith <neil_at_...>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 13:48:57 +0100

On Monday 28 Jun 2004 9:29 pm, Jane Williams wrote:
>> (PS: <blatant plug>If you're at Continuum, the scenario _Attack of the
>> Wolfmen_ that's being run there is based in and around Lightstead and the
>> Wolf Woods in the northern part of the Tertorae tula. </blantant plug>)
>
> Yes I will be, and reminder much appreciated, but *when* is it being run?
> At the moment I'm avoiding booking things at all, because everything I
> really want to do doesn't have a time set!

It's nice to know I made such an impression on you. Jane, you've already played _Attack of the Wolfmen_. It was at the First Gloranthan Grouse (aka Scotcon). I know, because I was the Narrator! 8-)

On a more serious note, AofW (and another scenario I wrote, _Light and Death_) are being run by other narrators throughout Continuum, so there should be plenty of slots for people to find a game. Also, AFAIK, the Ring of HQ Narrators will have many HQ games running throughout Saturday and Sunday.

> I hear rumours of Ducks and Baboons, frex.... and I'm not missing out on
> *that* again!

That's a good plan. It was an enormously fun game when I played it.

Neil.

Neil Smith                                Milton Keynes Roleplaying Club
neil_at_...                             http://www.mkrpg.org.uk
http://home.freeuk.net/wimp/ Honorary Life Member www.SADWargamers.com