Re: Eunuchs galore!

From: Peter Larsen <plarsen_at_...>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 08:28:46 -0600

Peter Metcalfe says:

>Kralori Eunuchs are malevolent. Totally. With bells on.

        Music to my ears.

>It rules out that they are chaotics or antigods, but as for ruling
>out their malevolence, I'm not so sure. [examples deleated] Hence I have
no problems in thinking of the Eunuchs as Draconic mystics and playing up their corruption.

        That's good to know. The dragons are detatched, so I imagined that Draconic mystics were, too. I'm much happier with your expaination, though; I can have cool mystics and corruption at the same time. (What's an empire without corrupt and scheming officials?) Thanks!

Peter Larsen