Re: Chaos Monks

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_at_...>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 04:58:05 -0000

>> What, pray tell, are the Chaos Monks mentioned in that little
>> article?

> In my original conception, they were Boristi extremists.

Here's an old Digest post from Peter (Google, like Lokarnos, is your friend) which neatly compares and contrasts the Boristi & Chaos Monks:

: The Borists shrive themselves of chaos so they can enter Solace.
: The Chaos Monks take on the taint of chaos so that non-Borists
: will also enter chaos (and then expedite their entrance so that
: the Monk's good deed is not wasted). However by being Martyrs,
: the Chaos Monks also expect to enter Solace

http://glorantha.temppeli.org/digest/gd5/1998.05/5494.html

Cheers, Nick