RE: Re: Issaries cult

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 07:28:44 +0100

> Oh dear lord, that's just mean. Someone so proud of not being
> tied to the old prejudices
> and ideals of his upbringing, and he gets offered the ULTIMATE quest of
that
> cosmology? There's an interesting dilemma. I might just have
> to pull that on him.
>
> I am intending this first run to be more a short story than a
> campaign, though.

Then I suspect this won't come into it. For him to get even a hint that Kallyr's going to try an LBQ, he'd have to be *completely* trusted by the Rebellion. Also, she doesn't do it till Iceland, and I believe you were setting things earlier?

Save it till later in the campaign. When he's had the chance to develop his PC a bit to the level that he might even get to go along. It doesn't even have to be Iceland, there's the SLBQ once she's on the throne to give him a shot at, too.