RE: Re: Issaries cult

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 23:46:11 +0100

> >She's been using Whitewall and Broyan as a base since 1613,
> on and off.
> >If your PC wants to find her, that's the obvious place to
> look or leave
> >a message. Don't expect rapid response. She doesn't pick up her post
> >all that often.
>
> You need to be careful with comments like that - I got an
> image of Kallyr walking up to the gate in the middle of the
> siege, knocking and asking if anyone's left any post for her.

My original metaphor, hastily corrected, was "she doesn't read her email all that often." I then started imagining an Issaries/LM spell, and the equivalent of Internet cafes all over Dragon Pass. So *that's* what Geo's is really about...

But yes, I *can* see her returning to this rather dusty guest room in Whitewall and finding a pile of notes (pass a scribe) or a queue of messengers waiting. Maybe she leaves a secretary there to handle it?

(sigh) coming up with obviously daft scenarios for Kallyr in front of me and Donald is *dangerous*. We start writing things :(