Rikard's capital

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 02:42:15 -0400

Hi everyone.

Back again briefly (then off to the woods for a friend's wedding) with some questions.

Rikard Tigerheart's capital. Where is it? Searching around I've seen at least one person put it in Karse, but it seems that he is usually located to the Southern half of Herotland
(with Bryan in the north).

Since I'm placing my campaign in 1619 Karse, post Lunar take over, I'm trying to figure out where the major players are. The North/South split between Broyan and Rikard makes things easy, with Karse having managed to stay independent of it all until the Lunars waltz in (and then set about attacking both Broyan AND Rikard, pinning the former in Whitewall quickly and kicking the latter out by 1620?).

Does that sound reasonable?

Given that the 3rd player wants her character to be someone who committed an atrocity,
(she hasn't decided on which side she was when she did it and what side she is on now)
who has fled to Karse. I'm trying to make sure I know some good places she may have done this.

It seems there is active, recent nastiness going on in the following areas:

 Dragon Pass (any iteration of Lunar vs Orlanthi - either side can have done something nasty to the other, and this can extend from Tarsh exile region right on through Sartar)  Herotland gives us Rikard vs the Esvulari he's conquered, Rikard vs Broyan, Broyan vs the Lunars, and Rikard vs the Lunars.

  Obviously, I can always make something up for one of the other 6ths if none of these appeal to her. (Calandraland seems the easiest, if I go with a split among the various volcano priests. Esrolia seems less wracked by violence. The Shadow Plateau is trolls, so less likely for her to be there, and neither of the Isles seem particularly jumping right now.)

LC