Re: Zin Letters and Kalikos needs you help!

From: David Banuelos <midnightq2_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 10:49:38 -0700 (PDT)

I'd be happy to help in whatever way I can. If you're interested in my "qualifications," I have a B.A. in Comparative Literature and I was an editor for Cal Literary Arts Magazine at UC Berkeley.

> Message: 1
> Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 02:55:54 +0300 (EEST)
> From: Olli Kantola <newsalor_at_...>
> Subject: Zin Letters and Kalikos needs you help!
>
> This is a plea of help to the tribe.
>
> The Zin Letters is an English-language magazine
> published by Kalikos - The
> Finnish Gloranthan Association. Our production
> deadline for the next issue
> draws near and a couple of us noticed several errors
> in articles that had
> already came back from proofreaders a while ago. We
> here at the editorial
> staff are not native english speakers, though the
> proof-readers were, and
> if we can't get the magazine published before
> Ropecon, a Finnish gaming
> convention, it will cost us. We don't have much time
> at our hands, but we
> don't want do print poor quality work.
>
> If you really feel like you are qualified to help
> us, I ask that you to
> contact me immediately. We really need your help,
> because we have to
> proof-read several articles again in a couple of
> days.
>
> Sincerely yours,
> Olli Kantola
>
> PS. As a bonus, those who have participated in
> making of the magazine get a
> free copy.
> ----
>
> As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human
> existence is to kindle
> a light in the darkness of mere being.

"Why should you do that...
is something you should figure out for yourself."

          -Serial Experiments Lain

"I feel sick."

          -Neon Genesis Evangelion: The End of Evangelion

New and Improved Yahoo! Mail - Send 10MB messages! http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail