RE: Re: Gathering thunder/Sky ship (spoiler ?)

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 19:12:37 +0100

> Its a heroquest alright. Its a new one - bringing back the Boat
> Planet.

It's the sort of thing PCs do. We want result X. Anyone know a myth about that? Well, there's this one that's vaguely similar, and this other one, and... Well, if we sort of mix them, and alter a few bits, and keep our fingers crossed...?

> Kallyr is up to some experimental heroquesting - she's
> changing heroquests in mid-stream (with mixed results).

Do not try this at home. Oh, you already did?

> And I wonder, is the Cradle a "Baby Boat Planet" - some of the crew
> bear a suspicious resemblance to folks found on the Cradle.

Yes. The resemblance was, originally at least, deliberate. I seem to remember trying to figure out ways of having previous experience on the Cradle count as a "practice run" for this HQ.