Re: Concrete questions.

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_...>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 06:24:42 -0800

At 05:11 PM 1/11/2001 +0000, you wrote:
>On Thu, 11 Jan 2001, Greg Stafford wrote:
>
>> >Why haven't the Tarsh Exiles been conquered by the Lunar Empire and/or
>> >Tarsh?
>> They have been, at various times. They are, in 1621, ruled by the Empire in
>> the same way that (for instance) the Scots were ruled by England.
>
>This comment doesn't seem terribly clear to me. At various points in the
>history of our two nation, the scots and english have practiced just about
>every conceivable form of relationship, from English kings conquering the
>Scots to Scottish kings ascending the English throne.
>
>Am I to assume that this is a reference to the Braveheart view of British
>history?

Let me be more clear:
At various points in the history of the two nation, the Tarsh exiles and Lunar Tarsh have practiced just about every conceivable form of relationship, from Lunar Tarsh kings conquering the Tarsh exiles to exile kings ascending the Lunar Tarsh throne.

Greg Stafford
Issaries, Inc. 900 Murmansk St., Suite 5; Oakland, CA 94607 Phone: (510) 452 1648 Fax: (510) 302 0385 Publisher of Hero Wars, Roleplaying in Glorantha See our site at: <www.glorantha.com>