RE: Re: Zin Letters and Kalikos needs you help!

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 08:07:37 +0100

> > Also, I don't see how discussing it relates to playing HeroQuest in
> > Glorantha
>
> Olli's post was to this list, so follow-ups were also to this list.

And if "fan publication" is being affected, then it is *very* relevant to this list, since everything we write here is "fan publication". Could be worth checking Yahoo rules on who owns copyright on message and files posted here. I know I've looked into this before and totally failed to understand the answer, but copyright cases *have* been raised over message ownership.