RE: Shortchanged Orlanthi Women Folk

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 19:18:58 +0100

> Are females able to join Orlanth and worship Destor, Hedkoranth etc,
> or is the only accepted outlet Vinga? I have a new gal in my group
> and would like to bring Vinga in to the main Orlanth cult, giving
> the female warrior greater flexibility and opportunity to move
> around if that suited her.

Storm Tribe pp. 174-175:

"In addition to Vinga's personal subcults, initiates and devotees may join any aspect or subcult of Orlanth.... Although rare, it is even possible for a Vingan to worship only Orlanth sub-cults and none of those listed below.

"Although Vingans can join any subcult of Orlanth, male worshippers of Orlanth may never join any of the subcults below."

I'd worry about the poor short-changed Orlanthi men, if I were you.

Oh, and take a look at the extra Vingan sub-cults over on John Hughes' page.

http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/questlines/vinga.html