Re: Re: Girls will be boys and boys will be girls

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 13:15:14 +0100 (BST)

> I think they are socially men for Vingans and women
> for Nandani. They ought
> to have have male or female fertility (although this
> would require a
> heroquest to manifest). So do all career Vingans
> marry women?

There are several known cases of (usually heroes) having Vingan mothers. I think you'll find that if Vingans retain any sexuality, it's female. They do a man's job, they don't become men.

(I'm a programmer: a male-biased job. Ask my husband what gender I am.)

Even Nandans are acknowldeged as having male bodies, remember.

Jane Williams