Re: Inaccurate myths

From: Henk Langeveld <hlangeveld_at_...>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 10:04:11 +0200

I remember an anthropologist doing research on oral traditions on the African continent (Ethiopia?) and concluded that they were actually very accurate.

I don't remember what the conclusion was based on, as you can't just go back a couple of centuries and check. I assume he would just compare different clans/tribes, their mutual contact in history.

Cheers,
Henk