RE: Re: Flying fighters?

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 14:13:03 +0100

> A point usefull in flying is that you can easily stay out of
> range from bows, and have your ennemi in range.

Good point. The range of a javelin dropped point first is pretty high, even without Mile Throws.

> As well as flying over an ennemi unit while beeing 4 to hold
> some waspnest, and throw them in the middle of the unit. It
> won't kill, but disorganize for sure, and then coordinate
> that with a ground attack and you earn some more kill than
> the adversary.

Oh, that's nice!

Any guesses how much weight a flyer can carry? I see that "Fly carrying additional weight" is a feat, but how much is reasonable? A wasps nest (suitably packed), yes, no problem, but a body?

Could a flyer carry another person, at least for short distances? Rescuing a friend, say?