Re: Flying fighters?

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 08:54:04 -0700

> When the come up against Lunar or other soldiers they'll find their
> opponents are trained to counter flyers and it'll be an awful
> (possibly fatal) shock.

I doubt that it will much of a shock - after all, the landbound Heortlings have had centuries to deal with fliers as well. (Vanganthi, Wind children, Various Dream Dragons, Wyrms, The old Storm Temple, Flying broo from SPH...). Winds to disrupt fliers, Kadone the Grounder to bring them down, mile-throw javelin to hit them at altitude, sending up your fliers... Surprise would be about equal on both sides, I think.

RR
- Richelieu