Re: Queen Beti of the Colymar

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2004 20:57:44 +0100 (BST)

> There's a write-up of her crown test in Wyrms
> Footprints that might give you some more ideas. She
> plays the harp, for one thing. Drogarsi?

Having read the write-up, the one thing that stands out is her archery skills. That's how she gets the "Ballista" nickname. Yes, bow, not javelin. And quite possibly a 10W2 skill from the look of it. She's using Multi-missile - better find her a sub-cult with Archery skills, somehow!

The harp is something she decides to start to learn and hopes to have enough time... looks like a 13 to me.

And you know, we really had better start thinking about some stats for Broyan and the rest in 1619. They won't be the same as the 1622 set.

Rob, I take it you're going to need these for your game? Which NPCs should we give priority to? Broyan, presumably?

Jane Williams