Re: Queen Beti of the Colymar

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2004 18:31:53 +0100 (BST)

> Has anyone done any HQ/HW stats? I'm thinking Vinga
> Dar, maybe
> initiate Vanganth and in the 20M2 or 10M3 region?

Dar is almost certain, she's a Queen after all, and AFAIK the Colymar stick to standard Dar.

Why do you pick Vanganth as an extra? It's a pretty obscure sub-sult, esp. for Vingans. Please don't tell me she was trying to copy Kallyr.

I'd suggest comparing with the various Resistance leaders documented in OiD for stat levels.

As I understand it, Leika is predominantly "Queen of the Colymar", with no particular Resistance links other than resenting Blackmor using the Lunars to force her out of power. I'd suggest keeping her ambush/CC type skills lower than most of theirs, as that isn't what she's been doing.
Maybe her "ex-Queen of the Colymar" relationship is her highest skill? It seems to be her main strength at Whitewall, that she's got the backing of the other Colymar exiles.

There's a write-up of her crown test in Wyrms Footprints that might give you some more ideas. She plays the harp, for one thing. Drogarsi?

Jane Williams