RE: Flying fighters?

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2004 18:24:41 +0100 (BST)

Maybe. Though I still doubt if clan warbands often join forces, even ones in the same tribe.

> The problem may be that I'm talking about the time
> after the coming of
> Sartar, and before the invasion. Not the
> "occupied-palestinians"
> situation we have in the 1610+, or the wild years
> before Sartar.

I'm looking at basic Orlanthi behaviour - I doubt if the thin veneer of cooperation created by Sartar made much difference, and even after the Lunar invasion, Sartarite clans still seem to have been much more interested in fighting each other than doing anything about the Lunars.

Jane Williams