Issaries Publication Schedule

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_...>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 12:16:40 -0500 (CDT)

Friends,

>"parental_unit_2" <parental_unit_2_at_...>
asks:

> Subject: Player's Book for Elves Dates?
>
> Has anyone gotten a recent update on the project listed below, which
> comes from the Issaries Publication plans Web page at glorantha.com?
>
> Leaves of Life, Player's Book for Elves
> Project Coordinator: Shannon Appelcline.

It is being written now, by Shannon who is a skilled and reliable author.

I note too a previous question about ILH2, which has failed to meet its production deadline.

I will take the personal blame for that, having been inspired to set a number of new things down clearly and completely and thus having taken over the project. However, it is now being reviewed by several people to make sure we have done a proper job on Illumination, Heritges and the ramifications of the Lunar Magic upon the HQ rules. However, I am REALLY chuffed with it and hope it will have been worth the wait for you all.

Also, the "Sailors' Book" manuscript is in, by Martin Hawley, and it is really a great piece of work. Background information about the seas, ships and character generation for the major sea-going nations.

"Trader Princes" is also nearing completion, by Jeff Kyer. Another fine piece, with a series of fun adventures in Wenelia that are much more stand-alone that the Sartar Rising! series which follows the Kallyr story arc.

The "Men of the West," mainly by Trotsky, is also lined up for submission very soon. Materials to explore and explain the monotheist cultures of the western Genertela.

I am also happy to announce that a number of other projects are in the works now, including two products about Prax, one set in the Lunar Empire, a "Whos who of Dragon Pass" and others which are vaguely nebulous at the moment. None of these is close enough to completion to be on the schedule, but all of them are in the works and line up as the next year's production schedule.

I hope I haven't forgotten anything!

Final word: We are still and always, looking for more material from YOU. I am now the Acquisitions Editor for Issaries, and if you have an idea, inquiry or suggestion, please contact me. greg_at_...

Don't be afraid! Take a shot at it!

Sincerely,
Greg Stafford

Issaries, Inc., publisher of HeroQuest: Roleplaying in Glorantha. P.O. Box 272914 Concord, CA 94527
See our site at <www.HeroQuest-rpg.com>.