Re: Issaries Publication Schedule

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 17:04:44 -0400

Oh good. Since the game I intended to start got bumped for summer travelling, I'm just getting back into it, and someone has decided to make a Sailor. This works out wonderfully. :)

LC

(p.s. Hi everybody, been gallavanting around for work reasons and then to weddings and such, nice to be back. Now I've only got several hundred posts to catch up.)