RE: Re: Kinslaying (another question)

From: Matthew Cole <matthew.cole_at_...>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 19:21:14 +0100

All people's replies have been really helpful although I suppose my problem is that not only are Priya and her father from different tribes (Tovtaros and Vantaros respectively), although they are both Far Walkers, they worship different pantheons: Storm Tribe for Priya the Vingan and Fire Tribe for Harvar the Yelmalion.