Re: FW: Orcs Nest New Releases List 28 September 2004

From: Nick Eden <nick_at_...>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 18:37:24 +0100

On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 12:26:51 +0100, you wrote:

>Zin Letters Issue 2
>Glorantha PeriodicalAn in-depth look at the well documented world of
>Glorantha. The Zin Letters is an English-language magazine published by
>Kalikos - The Finnish Gloranthan Association. The magazine is
>dedi....... Click to Read More£6.99
>RQG
>Released Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Someone seems to be ripping someone off.

I can get this shipped to me from Tradetalk.de for E7.

Here it is at £7. It should be under a fiver.

I don't know why. Are the UK distributors buying direct from Ingo and just passing the price on or what?

I have apologised to the FLGS and asked them to feed up the supply chain that sales are being lost because of ridiculous exchange rates.