Re: FW: Orcs Nest New Releases List 28 September 2004

From: Mike Gibb <migibb_at_...>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 18:16:20 +0000

I pointed this out to my FLGS when he was charging �12 for Paths of the Damned No 1 (as opposed to the 12 euros I paid to Ingo). Anybody know who the distributors are? And why they are converting 1euro=�1? (I think it may be Esdevium Games but I could be wrong)

mike
8-)

Stay in touch with absent friends - get MSN Messenger http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger