Re: Re: Orcs nest and distributor prices

From: Tradetalk_at_...
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 21:37:49 +0200

Hi friends

I have two customers in the UK. Esdevium Games as a wholesaler who sells stuff to games shops likes orcs nest and Leisure games directly.

Therefore Leisure Games can offer a better price then Orcs nest, because the got the same price as Esdevium. The local games shops who bought our stuff from Esdevium Games have to add the 10% wholesaler price upon their price.

I have an agreement with Esdevium Games that I'm only deliver to Leisure Games in the UK as a local shop because our relationship is an old one.

This is the reason for price differences.

Cheers

Ingo