Re: Ralzarkark

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 10:26:25 +1300

At 04:06 PM 10/16/04 +0000, you wrote:

>I think he keeps a bit of a low profile during the Hero Wars as
>wedon't hear much about him. Is there any info on what he's up to?

Lords of Terror describes a tentative outline on p11. Basically Oddi had a long and peaceful reign until he attacks out the Appeasers. His goal was to drive them out of Talastar and provoke a war between Ralzarkark and the Lunar Empire. He succeeds in 1629 and Oddi joins the hordes of Dorastor against the Lunar Empire. Oddi wanted to do this by himself but his people also joined up with him. In the resulting war, the entire tribe is wiped out except for Oddi. He returns to Dorastor and metes out the Final Death to Ralzakark at the cost of his own life.

--Peter Metcalfe

---