Re: Thanks on Sartar Rising, Lunars

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 09:27:04 -0700

> There don't appear to be many published or contributed scenarios for
> the Lunars, in general. There also aren't any planned as part of the
> official lines of books, as far as I can tell.

Well, as far as contributed scenarios, Issaries needs people *to* contribute...

If you want to write such a thing, there are plenty of people in the Community to call on for their expertise, from Lunar Army Supply to Dance Patterns of the Orlanthi. Once it's done, The Men in Black have a scenario warehouse (currently mostly empty...) and there is the Ring of HeroQuest Narrators who (if I understand corectly) also run a scenario warehouse, as well as Issaries itself.

So step up, write a scenario, ask for comments, playtest it, ask for more comments, and "publish" it! Easy! :-). Heck, if you're good at it, you might think of talking to Issaries about a book...

RR
- Richelieu