RE: one day a Troll saved me

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 03:40:10 -0400

Yeah, there is that.

I certainly think there is some element of "this is something you must do" going on, but I'm not sure I want it clan wide. Not that it can't be. While I kind of like the Xiola Umbar initiation ritual requiring some act of mercy, I also think it might be neat if it was some sort of punishment/test/rite for a different cult, forcing them to act opposite from what they normally would do. Mind you, I do intend to have said troll show up again, of course, so I don't think I'll make it be a Zorak Zoran cultist. (Although finding out that each Zorak Zoran cultist has one creature they aren't allowed to hurt would be pretty funny.)