Re: Three sentence descriptions

From: Mike Dawson <mdawson_at_...>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 19:14:34 -0000

Greg, you're welcome to use my stuff. But do you want 3 sentences or 100 words?

> I'll be interested to see if the collection confirms the trend I think
> I've spotted so far. Is *anyone* actually running the "Sartar Rising"
> story arc as supplied? In fact, is anyone running the "standard"
> Orlanthi clan background in the "standard" timeframe?

I plan to use extensive sections of the the two books if I can ever get the time to run a solo game with a local player of Bofrost Unkempt, a Varanorlanthi Dundealos refugee from the gladiatorial games in Glamour and personal friend of Beat-pot.