RE: Three sentence descriptions

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 19:22:31 +0100

> From: Greg_at_...
> To all describing their campaigns,
> I would like to have these collected nd put online, on our sie.
> May we have your permission to do that?

Sounds like a great idea, and thanks for taking the trouble to ask permission.

I'll be interested to see if the collection confirms the trend I think I've spotted so far. Is *anyone* actually running the "Sartar Rising" story arc as supplied? In fact, is anyone running the "standard" Orlanthi clan background in the "standard" timeframe?

I suppose it could be that the sort of people who run "standard" campaigns aren't the sort to join this list, or to speak up on it, but I'm finding the shortage of "normality" quite startling.